Thursday, January 19, 2023
inspired by The Kitchn
- 3 cans of your preferred tuna in water, drained (if you have cats, they will enjoy the tuna water)
- Shallots, minced (2 small ones? One medium? One large? Idk)
- 1 lemon, juiced (but add to your taste and texture preference)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- A tsp or so of dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp or so of relish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- You can eat it immediately, but it’s best chilled for an hour or two.
Everyone needs a recipe for a quick lunch that will make you dance with satisfaction. On (sourdough) crackers, on toast, directly in your mouth. Awwww yisss. It’s somehow fitting that it’s IMPOSSIBLE to make an illustration of it look attractive. It’s too good to actually look good.